- High School Youth Group – 6:00-8:00pm in the Youth Room on Sunday nights (upstairs in the main building). Currently doing a study on Ecclesiastes.
- Jr. High Youth Group – 6:30-8:00pm in the Youth Room on Wednesday nights (upstairs in the main building). Currently doing a study on Luke.
Youth Sunday School:
- Sunday School – 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- High School students (grades 9-12) meet in the Youth Room (upstairs in the main building) during 2nd service.
- Jr. High School students (grades 6-8) meet in the upstairs annex room #12 during 2nd service.
Spring 2020 Upcoming Events:
SPRING CALENDAR CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE: Spring 2020 Youth Ministry Calendar
February 2— High School Super Bowl Party- In place of high school youth group we will be having a super bowl party. The party will be from 3:20pm-8:00pm. Food is provided! Contact Pastor Chad for the address: cfrantz[at]sbcnb[dot]org
February 22: Jr. High Snow Day: We will be heading up to the Diamond Lake Tubing Hill for a day of inner tubing in the snow! We will meet at Skyline at 7:30am on Saturday and will return to Skyline by 8:30pm. Cost for this event is $14 per person. Please send your child with a sack lunch and money for dinner on the way home.
March 20-March 21— Spring Break: Youth Room Painting: We are going to be painting the youth room at Skyline. On Friday March 20 we will start putting primer on after school at 3:30pm. Dinner will be provided Friday. Saturday we will start painting at 9:00am.
March 23- Spring Break HS Girls Game Night- There will be a high school girls game night on Monday March 23 from 6pm-11pm for spring break!
March 25- Spring Break Jr. High Game Night: We will be having a game night in place of jr high youth group on Wednesday March 25 for the jr high students for spring break. At the same time and place as youth group from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
March 27- Spring Break HS Guys Game Night: This will be a game night for the high school guys spring break week. It will be from 6-11pm.
April 18- Jr High Trampoline Park Day: We will meet at the church at 8:30am to go to take the Jr. High students to the Get Air Trampoline park in Eugene! Price details will be available closer to the event.
April 25- High School Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Arcade Day: We will meet at the church at 8:30am to go to take the High School students to Eugene to Putters Family Entertainment Center for Laser Tag, Mini golf, and an arcade.
May 30—Youth Garage Sale: The annual youth fundraising garage sale will start at 7am on May 30.
Looking Ahead Summer 2020 Upcoming Events:
1) High School Mexico Mission Trip (June 27-July 4): This summer we will be taking the high school youth group on a mission trip to an orphanage for special needs kids at Ejido Carmen Serdan in Mexico. This missions trip is open to all high school students (9th-12th grade, if you have an eighth grader heading into high school this fall they can go. If you have a senior who will have just graduated this trip is open to them as well). Please pray along with your high school students about them coming on this missions trip. It is an incredible opportunity to serve the Lord by serving these orphans. We have 13 spots open for the missions trip. If your student wants to come on the missions trip there are two important things to keep in mind: 1) They will need to fill out a registration and waiver form which you can get from me at my office. 2) They will need to have a valid passport. If they do not have a passport please allow two months of leeway time for their passport application to process. There is also a cost associated with this missions trip. Right now it looks like the total cost for an individual student to go on the missions trip will at a maximum be $500. There is a good possibility it will be less than that. We will have fundraisers for the mission trip including the annual youth garage sale which will be on May 30.
2) Big “G” Summer Camp (July 27-31): Our annual summer camp is back! For your jr high students 6th-8th grade. Students who will start 9th grade in the fall are welcome to come to Big “G” Summer Camp one last time.
3) High School Rafting Trip (August 17-18): We will be going up to the Deschutes River near Maupin, OR for a high school rafting trip this summer. We will camp out on August 17 and raft on August 18. The cost is $115 per student.