NOTE: Due to COVID-19 high school and jr high youth group have been put on hold until further notice. Livestream of the high school youth group lesson will be available every Sunday at 6pm as we will continue our study on 2 Corinthians. Livestream of our jr high youth group lesson will be available every Wednesday at 6pm as we will continue our study on Luke.
LIVE STREAMS AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.twitch.tv/skylineyouthgroup/. Lessons will be uploaded to YouTube after livetreaming here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0fQDc93DI-1PmCvZWGw_Q/featured?view_as=subscriber
- High School Youth Group – 6:00-8:00pm in the Youth Room on Sunday nights (upstairs in the main building). Currently doing a study on 2 Corinthians.
- Jr. High Youth Group – 6:30-8:00pm in the Youth Room on Wednesday nights (upstairs in the main building). Currently doing a study on Luke.
Youth Sunday School:
NOTE: Both Youth Sunday School classes are canceled for the upcoming future due to COVID-19 along with the rest of Skyline’s Sunday morning ministries.
- Sunday School – 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- High School students (grades 9-12) meet in the Youth Room (upstairs in the main building) during 2nd service.
- Jr. High School students (grades 6-8) meet in the upstairs annex room #12 during 2nd service.
Special Bible Studies:
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 these are postponed until further notice.
High School Guys Hebrews Bible Study: Every Wednesday from 7:15pm-8:30pm. This Bible study is open to all high school guys and we are working our way through Hebrews.
Monthly High School Girls Bible Study and Fellowship Night: Monday March 23 from 6:00pm-7:30pm. The high school girls have a Bible study and fellowship night once a month where they gather and dig into the Scriptures together.
Spring 2020 Upcoming Events:
UPDATE DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK: EVENTS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED/CANCELED FOR THE UPCOMING FUTURE. EVENTS WILL BE EVALUATED ON A WEEK TO WEEK BASIS.
SPRING CALENDAR CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE: Spring 2020 Youth Ministry Calendar
POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK- March 20-March 21— Spring Break: Youth Room Painting: We are going to be painting the youth room at Skyline. On Friday March 20 we will start putting primer on after school at 3:30pm. Dinner will be provided Friday. Saturday we will start painting at 9:00am.
CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK- March 23- Spring Break HS Girls Game Night- There will be a high school girls game night on Monday March 23 from 6pm-11pm for spring break!
CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK- March 25- Spring Break Jr. High Game Night: We will be having a game night in place of jr high youth group on Wednesday March 25 for the jr high students for spring break. At the same time and place as youth group from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK- March 27- Spring Break HS Guys Game Night: This will be a game night for the high school guys spring break week. It will be from 6-11pm.
April 18- Jr High Trampoline Park Day: We will meet at the church at 8:30am to go to take the Jr. High students to the Get Air Trampoline park in Eugene! Price details will be available closer to the event.
April 25- High School Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Arcade Day: We will meet at the church at 8:30am to go to take the High School students to Eugene to Putters Family Entertainment Center for Laser Tag, Mini golf, and an arcade.
May 30—Youth Garage Sale: The annual youth fundraising garage sale will start at 7am on May 30.
Looking Ahead Summer 2020 Upcoming Events:
1) High School Mexico Mission Trip (June 27-July 4): This summer we will be taking the high school youth group on a mission trip to an orphanage for special needs kids at Ejido Carmen Serdan in Mexico. This missions trip is open to all high school students (9th-12th grade, if you have an eighth grader heading into high school this fall they can go. If you have a senior who will have just graduated this trip is open to them as well). Please pray along with your high school students about them coming on this missions trip. It is an incredible opportunity to serve the Lord by serving these orphans. We have 13 spots open for the missions trip. If your student wants to come on the missions trip there are two important things to keep in mind: 1) They will need to fill out a registration and waiver form which you can get from me at my office. 2) They will need to have a valid passport. If they do not have a passport please allow two months of leeway time for their passport application to process. There is also a cost associated with this missions trip. Right now it looks like the total cost for an individual student to go on the missions trip will at a maximum be $500. There is a good possibility it will be less than that. We will have fundraisers for the mission trip including the annual youth garage sale which will be on May 30.
2) Big “G” Summer Camp (July 27-31): Our annual summer camp is back! For your students entering 4th-entering 9th grade. Students who will start 9th grade in the fall are welcome to come to Big “G” Summer Camp one last time.
3) High School Rafting Trip (August 17-18): We will be going up to the Deschutes River near Maupin, OR for a high school rafting trip this summer. We will camp out on August 17 and raft on August 18. The cost is $115 per student.